| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,169 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 81 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 81 | I have a 52 3100 with a 235, the radiator is from ???. I had the radiator cleaned and rodded, the radiator shop said it was good. I installed a new water pump, 180* thermostat, six blade flex fan, and all new hoses. I took it for a drive and it runs right at 210*. When I turn it off there is no steam or sounds of being hot though. My gauge is new, I bought it from The Truck Shop in Orange, Ca. It is one of those bulb type. I have also installed and AC condensor in front of the radiator.
I don't know what else to do???
52 Chevy 3100 5 Window, LS Swap, 4spd Auto, Vintage Air AC / Heat, CPP Power Front Disc Brake Conversion with bearing upgrade, Power Steering Conversion, LED Tail Lights
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Overheating, replaced it all, what now
| Rcimp | 02/10/2008 3:41 PM |
Re: Overheating, replaced it all, what now
| Fla54Chevy3100 | 02/10/2008 4:16 PM |
Re: Overheating, replaced it all, what now
| Wrenchbender Ret. | 02/10/2008 4:20 PM |
Re: Overheating, replaced it all, what now
| On the road | 02/10/2008 4:41 PM |
Re: Overheating, replaced it all, what now
| Rcimp | 02/10/2008 9:55 PM |
Re: Overheating, replaced it all, what now
| Fla54Chevy3100 | 02/11/2008 1:04 AM |
Re: Overheating, replaced it all, what now
| Rcimp | 02/11/2008 1:07 AM |
Re: Overheating, replaced it all, what now
| Fla54Chevy3100 | 02/11/2008 1:49 AM |
Re: Overheating, replaced it all, what now
| delux54panel | 02/11/2008 2:32 AM |
Re: Overheating, replaced it all, what now
| Rcimp | 02/11/2008 2:50 AM |
Re: Overheating, replaced it all, what now
| Fireballv8 | 02/11/2008 10:27 PM | |
| |
| |