Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (BCBill, Gdads51, Lightholder's Dad, joe apple, Hawkman, greenie-reddy, TUTS 59),
190
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,176 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 81 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 81 | TooMany, because of the funky setup the previous owner did with the radiator, my condensor is a little more than an inch away.
FLA54, I did burp the system, well it burped itself and the radiator overflowed when the thermostat opened but I was right there and topped it off. It is full. I do not know if I am running a short water pump, how do I tell, what is the measurement for a long water pump?
Wrenchbender, I do have an AC gauge somewhere, I will measure the temp through the radiator opening.
On the road, How does the rocker arm adjustment affect the cooling system?
52 Chevy 3100 5 Window, LS Swap, 4spd Auto, Vintage Air AC / Heat, CPP Power Front Disc Brake Conversion with bearing upgrade, Power Steering Conversion, LED Tail Lights
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Overheating, replaced it all, what now
| Rcimp | 02/10/2008 3:41 PM |
Re: Overheating, replaced it all, what now
| Fla54Chevy3100 | 02/10/2008 4:16 PM |
Re: Overheating, replaced it all, what now
| Wrenchbender Ret. | 02/10/2008 4:20 PM |
Re: Overheating, replaced it all, what now
| On the road | 02/10/2008 4:41 PM |
Re: Overheating, replaced it all, what now
| Rcimp | 02/10/2008 9:55 PM |
Re: Overheating, replaced it all, what now
| Fla54Chevy3100 | 02/11/2008 1:04 AM |
Re: Overheating, replaced it all, what now
| Rcimp | 02/11/2008 1:07 AM |
Re: Overheating, replaced it all, what now
| Fla54Chevy3100 | 02/11/2008 1:49 AM |
Re: Overheating, replaced it all, what now
| delux54panel | 02/11/2008 2:32 AM |
Re: Overheating, replaced it all, what now
| Rcimp | 02/11/2008 2:50 AM |
Re: Overheating, replaced it all, what now
| Fireballv8 | 02/11/2008 10:27 PM | |
| |