Hay Denny
I for one appreciate it... Thanks a Bunch, you're doing a great job and service by helping many many more that do not write in this thread.
Others will view this many years from now and will follow your efforts. I like this site because many restoration guys (and gals) do some mighty fine work on these old trucks, that we love dance to tinker with (& my motocycles also) and they inform us when and have answers about specific projects they completed.
keep up the great work everyone and we can always do w/ some ribbin'
&& those eating kind too. wave

Last edited by carolines truck; 02/09/2008 5:37 PM.

Jim & Caroline
The highway is for gamblers, better use your good sense."
Gooday-that's my 1¢ answer due to the lousy economy ~ cause I ain't got - no . mo . doe

Every Shaver | Now Can Snore | Six More Minutes | Than Before ... | Half A Pound for Half a Dollar | Spread On Thin | Above the Collar || BURMA-SHAVE