BTW Denny, you couldn't offend me if you tried. I am constantly amazed at your focus in your restoration process. It is apparent that you're retired and for that I am jealous. I have more than 75 employees in my three businesses and they are all women, twenty or so drive the 11 vehicles the companies use, half of them are school buses. Now think about this, 20 women trying to start vehicles that are not close to being new; how many times a year do you think I have to use those jumper cables. I can bet money if the battery is way low the cheap cables won't do the job. I carry welders’ cables for jumpers and most times they are the ones that get the job done. Parenthetically, understanding the monthly cycle of women and with 75 of them, it is not unreasonable to assume every day will be tough for several, and that should give you a great deal of sympathy for me.
