| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gdads51, Phak1, Oswald, Otto Skorzeny, msmall, RdsLessTaken, 1 invisible),
137
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#35981 04/01/2004 5:45 PM | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 510 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 510 | Well, my neighbor and I sliced 'em with a sawzall and it gave just the amount of drop I was lookin for. [img] http://www.chevyasylum.com/64c10/64C10_088r4.jpg[/img] Now...to find a way to drop those rear coils without heatin 'em. Maybe clamps....I dunno. And I REALLY wish that UPS would hurry up with them fenders! I wanna get rid of those rusty ol things. But we're havin fun. I'm gonna take it to the Rat Fink Reunion this weekend in Manti, Utah (where Ed Roth lived for the last 15 years of his life) and hang with the Rat Finks. Here's the link to the Rat Fink Reunion page | | |
| |
| |