I cut 2 coils off each front spring and I dunno the actual drop. I'd say between 4 and 5 inches. It's pretty low.

As far as paintin with cheap flat black...well, will satin black do? I've already got a dozen cans of satin Krylon just waitin to the hood and bed...and I have fenders on the way. Btw, I bought this truck as a winter beater...and really got to like it. I've only had it since last October or so.

Yesterday as I was furiously dodging raindrops so I could get the front bumper and grille primed, the UBT stopped in front of my house and delivered a nice shiny, new grille and set of bumpers:

[img]http://www.chevyasylum.com/64c10/64C10_094r4.jpg[/img]

I hadn't expected them for another 10 days or so...otherwise I probably wouldn't have started this whole mess. Oh, well. I'll have some color on it for the Rat Fink Reunion this weekend, then I can come back and start the serious work.