Jared, from what I can see, it looks like your grand-dad's truck had a standard interior based on no chrome trim around the windshield. I think chrome trim can be an indication of a deluxe interior. It looks like you might have a "big back glass." The angle makes it hard to see how far it wraps, and the driver's outside rearview mirror sorta gets in the way, but it doesn't look like the smaller standard mirror. This is a desirable option. Some people prefer fleetsides, some prefer stepsides- it is just a matter of personal preference.
I
think you might have a hood ornament, which was an uncommon option.
It is hard to tell if your grill and front bumper are chrome or painted, but I think it is chrome. It looks like it had a "farm bumper" on the back, which was more utilitarian than the typical bumpers you see.
The branding (GMC rather than Chevrolet) is a matter of personal preference. Some GMC-specific items can be hard to find. Some folks like this since it makes the truck more special, others find it an aggravation. I always thought that GMC branded trucks tended to me more "luxurious" or city-fied compared to a similarly outfitted Chevy. Just my opinion.
Look in the gallery at these similar trucks and read their write-ups. You'll probably learn something about your truck from
their trucks!
'59 Chevy Fleet '59 3/4 Ton Chevy Fleet '59 Chevy Fleet with Big Back Glass '59 Long Fleet '59 Chevy 3/4 Ton Fleet '58 Fleet Bill