| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (klhansen, cmayna, Hotrod Lincoln, Peggy M, Wayne67vert, 52Carl, Forty9, walter74, HandyAndy, 2 invisible),
142
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,282 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | tpyle: I do have a couple shots of the dollies I made and will send you a shot later. I just didn't put them on the link. I used 1 1/4 pipe and screwed it all together. YOu can buy pipe here at Lowes and they will cut it and thread it for free. So I just decided how high I wanted the body and then figured how many elbows and Tee's I needed.....went to Northern Tool and bought some wheels....HEY, be SURE all wheels will swivel. I already had 4 smaller wheels but bought 4 bigger wheels to help it roll around better. All I had to do was just make the "uprights" come out to the same height. I did weld the wheels so they would not "turn". I have the Width so that the cross bar will fit into the middle of the cross brace underneath. So far so good. I'll shoot you a pic tomorrow when I get into my Kodah Easy share. | | |
| |
| |