I have a dual res master and booster under my trucks floor. I fabbed my own bracket to mount them to. I can't remember exactly which booster I used but it was from a mid 70's GM product. The master is a 1970 C10 from a drum/drum system. I use this truck to plow with and usually have about 4 tons of gravel loaded on for traction. This brake set up has more stopping power than any other big bolt I've driven and they're easy to apply, maybe a little too easy, but I like them.
Scott


Scott Ward

2 1948 1.5-ton Loadmasters
The red one and The snow pusher
1 1950 3100
1 1955.1 Chevy 6500
1 1954 Chevy 6500 2-Ton
1 1955 1st Series COE 5700
1 1963 K20 (454)
1 1964 C10 (350)
1 1951 1.5-ton Dump Truck
1953 and a 1956 Ford F800

Raising a teenager is like trying to nail Jello to a tree!