| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,496 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 27 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 27 | Jim, Thanks for the pictures. Your set up looks just like the one I'm trying to install. It looks like you have the pedal push rod adjusted down to its shortest length. Those locking nuts at each end of the push rod, if I removed those then it might fit. I somehow doubt that would be a good idea. I was also looking at the brake light switch on the firewall. Those screws that come through from inside the cab hold the pedal 1 1/8 inch off the firewall. Is that the same with yours? I think I'll go play with that brake switch for awhile and see if I can bring it closer to the firewall pushing the connection I need farther forward. Martin | | | |
Entire Thread
|
rear brakes, 51 3/4 ton
| chrmc | 10/28/2007 8:29 PM |
Re: rear brakes, 51 3/4 ton
| OldSub | 10/28/2007 9:08 PM |
Re: rear brakes, 51 3/4 ton
| chrmc | 10/28/2007 9:43 PM |
Re: rear brakes, 51 3/4 ton
| BIG CHEVY 3600 | 10/29/2007 12:20 AM |
Re: rear brakes, 51 3/4 ton
| OldSub | 10/29/2007 3:25 AM |
Re: rear brakes, 51 3/4 ton
| chrmc | 10/29/2007 6:12 PM |
Re: rear brakes, 51 3/4 ton
| BIG CHEVY 3600 | 10/29/2007 10:50 PM |
Re: rear brakes, 51 3/4 ton
| chrmc | 10/29/2007 11:44 PM |
Re: rear brakes, 51 3/4 ton
| chrmc | 10/30/2007 1:57 PM |
Re: rear brakes, 51 3/4 ton
| five-oh | 10/30/2007 5:14 PM |
Re: rear brakes, 51 3/4 ton
| chrmc | 11/03/2007 10:33 PM | |
| |
| |