I picked a bad weekend to start my brake job, with the forum down for repairs and upgrades.
I bought the double master cylinder with booster from CPP for our drum/drum brake system and rebuild kits for all four wheel cylinders.
The first wheel cylinder I take apart has moisture inside, this truck has been sitting for a long time. I tend to be rather safe than sorry and figure I should just replace all the wheel cylinders and probably the lines also. Anyone deal with this before?
I got the CPP master and booster, followed the instructions and when I slid in the booster it was about one inch to far forward to connect to the pedal. I hope I just missed something or someone has a trick to make this fit, I know I could always modify the brackets and slide it back down the frame till it fits but would also like to know why it doesn't fit. any ideas?
Martin