Well its to late for the lifters and cam. When I took the heads and block in, they cleaned, fixed, replaced the parts as necessary. I was told by the guy that worked on the heads, that those heads were one of the nicest sets he has ever cleaned.
Some of the stuff you said (the person that posted before this one) I didnt understand, since I am new at rebuilding engines, and this is my first one. But Yes I did do the things with the rings on the pistons, set them all 90 degrees apart from eachother.
I already have the engine mostly put back together so I guess if things arent right I will get them right the next time. [censored] for the clearance and all, the guys at the shop verified it was all standard and everything turns still. Thanks for all the help again guys!
- Shane