Ok, cool. Uh, I was told that the lifters dont matter with original positions, just the Puch Rods, Pistons, etc.. But I will Do the oil thing once I get that far. I bought that "Assembly Lube" today in a big ol' tube and it seems to work great. The only problem I am having so far, now, is I have put 2 pistons in the exact way they came out. But, I can only turn the crank so far, the it stops. I can also hear the rings sliding along the cylinder walls. I have oiled everything up pretty darn good. A friend of mine said that it must have something to do with the rings, they may be the wrong size.

I have all the new bearings lubed very well so that shouldnt be it. So, my friend is headed over here sometime in the afternoon to take a look. What would you guys thing might be the problem? I figured it must have something to do with the rings as well.

Thanks,
- Shane


- Shane (ChevyToughRebel)
2 Trucks;
-1955 3/4 Ton Chevy
-1979 3/4 Ton Custom Deluxe 20 4x4
1955 Second Series 3600
GED = Git Er Done