| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Oswald, Gdads51, Jon G, Southerntruck, HandyAndy, 1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny, 3B, Gray_Ghost, Peggy M, 3800GUY, 2 invisible),
126
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,183 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#24926 07/05/2003 5:39 PM | Joined: Jun 2003 Posts: 9 Member | | Member Joined: Jun 2003 Posts: 9 | I pulled the cover & they are 5.14's. Have a '66 date stamped on the ring gear so someone must have replaced the pumpkin. Open diff. It has larger brake drums than a '66 rear end I saved the drums & hubs from. I think I can get my hands on a 4.11 pumpkin if that is what you need.  | | |
| |
| |