that "quad" gauge/meter set-up that lights up sounds sweet! Especially with that vacuum gauge, I can think of my grandpa eyeballing his vacuum gauge in his RV as he put the fog to it..."Poor Fuel Economy!" I just hope I can keep the cold light...maybe I can find another port to tap into. Or if I rebuild the engine, tap a new port in by the thermostat.
As a follow up, I am SO VERY happy with my new alternator! (?) sounds weird...but #1, the shop put on an extended pulley that actually allows all three pulleys to LINE UP! This is a bonus! that might be what toasted the bearings in the old alternator. #2, I swear the engine runs better and the lights and accesories are all steadier. I did just regap the points and clean the plugs etc...but whatever, its running good. knock on wood...
Jerry Mann