Brad, I think your question was answered, but they are at most of the FLAPS on the “HELP” displays. Problem is they might not be the right ones for your truck. R-bo has provided you with a link to their site. They have listings for every model vehicle.
I just drive down and pick them up, they have a shop set up on a farm about 10 miles south of me in Newark IL. It’s a small mom and pop operation but that’s all they do and they have a good distribution system setup.
Looks a might bit expensive for a one time user Scott, tried to get a price but after 10 min. trying to access their site I gave up.
Robin, tks, that’s a nice little set up, easy to make and handy to have around, looks just like the setup that Evette posted.
Big, your absolutely correct, I’ve still gotta bribe my “Big old wife” into watching the catch bottle for clear fluid while I pump and watch the fluid level. I tried using a mirror but the bubbles are to small to see with out binoculars.
Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL