Have the body raised up on the panel so I drilled, grinded, and took out the clutch head screws that hold the rubber piece between body and running board. Then cut out all the "windlace" inside that runs around body at the door. Cleaned and painted the windshield wiper arms, blasted the door hinges and now need to heat them up and the pins out. Two of them are broken. BAD news is I also put the 37 on jack stands. I "put the pedal to the metal" one time to many and the rear end twisted and broke the weld at the perch block and pulled part of the rear housing out with it. I think the shift kit has weakened it and when I REALLY put the gas to it it broke. Also put a serpentine belt on my nieces car along with the oil change. Man, I'm glad this weekend is over!!