Thanks Waldo. Yeah we went with the slotted rotors. They look awesome. Much better than the regular ones would have looked IMO, especially with the Torque Thrust wheels. Cant wait till I save up and convert the back drums to disks now! We high heat painted the new back drums black so they dont get that rusted look till we can upgrade those too. I think for now I am going to paint the inside bed black. There is a diamond plate bed floor that is going to get cut out whenever I get around to the wood resto but it looks like real a^% right now. Especially now that the truck is so low you can really see it. Think I am going to work on sanding and cleaning that up a bit today. If the lil ones cooperate with me. Trying to work on this with 2 kids under the age of 3 is a bit challenging.