Reupholstered the bench seats, finally, and cleaned the engine bay. Now I really need to paint the firewall, engine block, and valve covers to make it purty. I kept putting off the seats, because one of the helper springs was snapped (these are the springs that the coil springs sit on). Nobody sells these, and since there weren't a lot of 50's chevys sitting in the two auto dismantlers still in operation around here, I had to cobble together a fix. I moved a helper spring from the middle to the far outside (where the broken spring was) and bent a length of no sag (zig-zag) spring to take the place of the helper spring in the middle of the seat. Hardly the same, but it provides some support with give to it. The upholstery part was a peice of cake. I highly recommend doing it yourself over taking the seats to a professional upholsterer, at least if you are sticking with the vinyl or cloth seats that you can order from one of the parts suppliers for our trucks.