Dale,
I too bought a truck off ebay. I too thought the truck was in better condition, according to the description, but isn't that always the way. The seller boosts up the description, and the pics look great. Then when you actually start to check the truck out at home it isn't quite as good. It was a convenient purchase, not having the time to go hunting myself, and my truck is a good start for a restoration. I am loving the fun of getting it to the state it should be in. And I probably spent more than I should have, but you can't take it with you. : ) Just don't tell my wife!!


A day without laughter is a day wasted- Charlie Chaplin
When wrestling a grizzly bear, you have to keep at it until the bear gets tired, not when you get tired.

1948 Chevy 2-Ton