My 1951 1/2 ton was shipped to St. Louis, MO in June of 1951. Sold to David C. Kellam of Trimble, MO. Was a farm truck and barn kept for 36 years. Second owner, Ben McBride, bought it and drove it from MO to VA across Rte. 50. It sat outside in the weather until I bought it in 2003 in Arlington, VA. It was towed back from Arlington, VA to WV. The interesting part is that while a friend and I were towing the truck home, we ran out of gas on I 68, 50 miles east of Morgantown, WV. That is "God's Country" - farmland. We had to take the old '51 off the dolly, drive 10 miles to the nearest gas station for a gallon of fuel, drive back to the "tow" truck, and continue our trip to Huntington, WV. The water pump bearing was shot on the 1951 and the pump wobbled badly. It stayed together in the crisis, however. A real adventure!No brag, just fact. BW