Well my 47 ½ ton sat in my wife grandparents farm for I don’t know how many years “grandpa” was the type of man how would pick up a non running car or truck get it running and park it out in the field. Well there were about 100 cars and trucks when he past back in ‘02 well I tried and tried to take about 3 things I wonted off of there '49 Beetle, ‘55 bell air and my ’47 Chevy ½ ton. Well “grandma” would not let anything leave. Then in ’04 she decided to have an auction that weekend I hade a family reunion about 3 hours away I was going to try to make it but I just could not make it there. Well my brother in-law bought the 47 planning on restoring it well it sat in his back yard for about two months when he sold it because he found out how much work it needed well I hade my ’60 beetle did not have the space to hold it my dads neighbor bought it and he did nothing with it for about a year one day I was over helping my dad with his 53 Chevy ½ ton and I say her sitting there looking at me in the neighbor's grudge so I worked over there and asked tom how much and he said take it and we pushed her over to dads and know she is sitting in calling my name every day and starting to look good.