Folks -

I'm as American as long as the blood runs through my veins. But realize as a kid, I learned that metric system and was taught that we would be moving to the metric system in the near future. And I'm 46! That's four centimeters and six millimeters old... Men use this system to your advantage. Six inches long equates to about 15 CM long. Confuse the girls with new math.

The reality is that we are the only industrialize nation that doesn't embrace the metric system. The biggest reason is due to the fact that retooling our plants would be too costly for Corporate America. And the industrial lobbyist have a strong hold on congress... read got money and have congressional personnel by the short hair.

I feel better know, I can go back to my wife and internationally mixed children, Kentucky bourbon, my 56 Chevy TF and know that I don't have to worry about what wrench to grab, because I own a set of both.

Be adaptable, it lowers the blood pressure. Besides, there are far more important things to worry about. Like who's paying off your local congressman?

Happy Hollandaise....


Paul
1956 Chevy Task Force Webshots
My wife puts knots on my head faster than I can rub 'em. That's why I ask knot-headed questions.