olblu49..NO, but you can get left hand channel locks. Just hold them in the left hand!!
NOW..about all this metric/standard, quality, overseas etc. You guys do not want to get ME started. I've been in Textile's 37 years. In that time I've been in 3 plant plants that closed. No need to tell you why. You all know. I will not call names but in my life I have held some pretty high positions and knew and seen the P&L figures. It would astound most of you the corporate profits. Literally ASTOUND you. It would probably enlighten quite a few if you knew how the books are manipulated to show what they want. Period!! This last Aug.31 an automotive fabric plant closed in N.C. I worked there trying to help save it. Not because of the quality of people or their work but due to the Corporate "bad decisions" made by corporate ones who make millions, and still do, off the sweat and labor or hundreds of workers. Time nor space will let me go into detail here but it was mentioned above and is a FACT its Corporate Greed. Can't be satisfied with 25 cent on a dollar they want 75 cent on a dollar. Then its the "buy out" of other companies so they can have all the profit. The other side of this coin, and it goes back a few years, is the politicians sold us out....yep, plain and simple, sold us out. Fatten their pockets and the companys they legislated for. I do NOT buy at wal-mart. I do without if I have to. I buy all the american stuff I can when I can find it. Some things I don't buy if I can't find it. I wish I could type all I know and would gladly debate anyone who thinks international trade is so great. My qualifications on this?....started as a spare hand and painted trash cans and shipping rollers on 3rd shift, worked 14 hour days and EARNED my moves up in the ranks.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile