I own no metric wrenches,I have yet to buy a foreign car ,yet I have had at least 125 vehicles.My company of 34 years sold to a foreign country, 2 years later they closed it down.This large foreign company didn't care that the profits were $20,000,000.00 a year, cause they wanted the real estate.They sold it for an undisclosed amount for a fast bigger profit. I hope Karma gets these people that only care about money.I do my part for my country dispite what my friends and other people do.Our children depend on this generation to do whats best in the long run.In the long run ,I don't want to be the richest corpse in the graveyard.I don't buy foriegn stuff unless I have NO choice,I believe in keeping the money in OUR continent.
Lothar(I was born in Germany but I still wouldn't buy a VolksWagon either, cause I live in this country now)