An ex-trucker buddy of mine says to call DOT also, he got ticketed once by DOT for two lugs nuts not being properly torqued. Monday phones will ring, I promise. Hillbilly, I have lived out here 30 yrs, I know a lot of folks, a little bird told me where to look, sure enough there it was. Dead end road about 2 miles from accident scene. I pay taxes, I vote, I have 2 kids that almost lost their Daddy. I plan to take both kids w/me up to the State Police HQ if I have to, Gov's office,whatever. I got time. All he had to do was keep his truck on the right side of the yellow line. This guy is driving 40 tons on the same roads as everyone of you in the cont USA. Brian


My \'64\'s in the Gallery
Pictures in my Photobucket
1964 C10 Custom Cab 350/700R4
1964 Suburban 350/700R4
1979 Ford F350 4x4 400/c6