I believe it was red, it was conventional, had chrome stacks & 4 headlights. I'm guessing Peterbilt or KW. Not much else, it was a 135 degree curve, there was not any warning. He was stretched from one side to the other. I told one cop he was lucky, what happened to me would have been a felony had it happened to him, but as a citizen no one cares about me. He gave me a blank look. My wife does work comp for trucking co.s, she has a couple guys at trailer repair places looking out. I have painted a sign & I am parking the truck in my front yard w/trailer parts. My buddy says its a small world. We will see. One small positive,I had just welded up the rust holes in floor of the truck & all my welds held! There is one local TV station that had an investigative reporter, maybe he can help. Truck is too far gone to repair, some stuff will go onto my other truck, the rest will be in the Swap Meet. Brian