Glad to see that you're mostly intact. I got rearended one time (truck that got me must have been doing 45 at the time, based on all of the damage to me and to my car), and I couldn't move the next day.

If you can get access to the trailer, I recommend taking a 35mm film camera (no digital shots, lawyers have been known to protest digital shots being admitted as evidence) and getting some pictures of the "Negative Space" where the parts that you have fit in.

Be nice to the cops. They may not care, but [censored] them off is a BAD idea. Go up the food chain as necessary, and see about small claims/normal claims court. I don't know where the dollar amount cut off is in you state.

So, without further ado:

[doffs hat]

[plays taps]

patrick66:

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

It's not bad with pinto beans and muffins, though.

grin


~#~#~#~#~
1946 Chevrolet 3600 - "Old Number Seven"

Cavalry's Here. Cavalry's a frightened guy with a rock, but it's here.