Well, fellas I made it home safe & sound w/64 burb from RJ, it was just as he described & looked just like the pics, runs & drives around the block fine. RJ & wife Joyce are great people. burb has typical 40 y/o roughness around the edges but complete, solid, straight for its age. I'm sure my family thinks I'm nuts for driving over 1000 miles round trip for old bus but I love it & so does my 5 y/o, he had to have a ride as soon as it was off the trailer. Met Patrick outside OKC & shook his hand. Gave some C60 running boards to RJ for burgie in Colorado, they are closer than they were. the police say they have done all they can(or will) do, I guess they expect the ins co to figger it out. Meanwhile this guy is driving 80k lbs around w/each one of you(in cont US) as well as me. brian


My \'64\'s in the Gallery
Pictures in my Photobucket
1964 C10 Custom Cab 350/700R4
1964 Suburban 350/700R4
1979 Ford F350 4x4 400/c6