3 hubcaps are mangled as well as tires,wheels, caps were pulled off in the late 60s I was told, & they looked it. 18 wheeler kept going, the cops told me if they don't find him (& "we don't look") it goes on my record as a accident. I hit about his jack on the trailer, it tore it off & I still have it, trailer was made 4/97. I came around a blind corner & he was nearly all the way across the road going about 45-50. My tire marks start off the pavement on the right side, there is a tall uphill cut for a shoulder so I had nowhere to go. I then went downhill(w/3flats &no steering, whee!) on the opposite side of the road & rolled once slowly in a front lawn. My elbow & leg hurt from where the door caved in on me. Brian