I agree with MikeE...
REMEMBER to remove the valve stem first. Even the ammount of air in a flat can create enough pressure to prevent you from breaking the bead.
I have used all of the above methods to break the bead including the "sawzall method" plus one other... Drive on it flat until it takes itself off...LOL...Of course this wont work for the replacement.
Last week I had to change a back tire on the John Deere. The rim was rusted tight to the shaft and even heat, a jack, and WD-40 wouldn't get it off... I ended up changing the tire with the rim on the tractor... Four hours later it was good as new...and I was almost drunk...LOL
Got good and practiced-up on on my curses that day too... Might have even invented a few new ones... (I would share them with you but Peggy might get mad)
GOOD LUCK...