there is an old saying "satisfaction is cheap at any price"..... if its what you want buy it! there has been a lot of good advice listed above. My two cents is check the body! I wish I could have found better metal and I would have paid more for it! Body parts ain't cheap and body/paint work is going up up up! A CHEAP truck won't necesarily be Cheap to re-do. Also add what you want to do to the truck and then see how much you would have in it. Some say check the price of it in #1 condition...then add up what it would take to put it in #1 condition and subtract that from what it will be worth. That gives you some idea of what is ahead. Did ANY of this make sense? :confused:


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile