I would also add that the long bed is not the most desirable model of any truck although it does have its advocates. I would advise you to not jump into this purchase. At that price it will be around for awhile I would venture to guess. In the mean time you can start looking for the "right" truck. In my experience these trucks have a way of finding you if you keep your eyes open. If you get out in the country side much you should cruise through the side streets of small towns and you can find old trucks sitting there waiting for you. Always have a objective eye when evaluating a purchase though as the price of replacement panels, upholstery, wiring, paint and other system requirements will add up very quickly. If you are not planning to do the work yourself then you should get as close to solid as you can find. Good luck and enjoy the search.