| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,354 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | learned to drive on my grandaddy's farm in his old 46 pickup. I later got a 46 tinkered with it and gave up and sold it...then it was a 50 AD which I kept for a few years...then a 70 C/10 then a Ferd.....I got smart and for years have owned only the bowtie's....currently a 37 restorod pickup and a 2000 Silverado....they will take you and bring you back!! OH, and not to mention all the tri fives my 3 brothers and I demolished along the way including a 58 impala! Still my fondest memory was jamming the gears in the 46 while on the farm. | | |
| |
| |