In noob68's thread 'Is this one worth the effort?' bullet triggered something in my foggy memory of the distant past that is directly responsible for me being afflicted with ownership of a rusty, beat up moneypit that I can't even drive yet. As a teenager I worked for a trucking company and frequently drove their one ton '64 F*** flatbed to go get parts or pick up a head from the machine shop, etc. I LOVED that truck! They had a custom paint job on it, diamond tuck upholstery, the whole works. It was NICE! I've wanted a one ton ever since. (That was back in the early '70s) I was really wanting a F*** because I like the way they look, but a buddy of mine found me a 'great deal' on a '62 c-30 (
http://www.stovebolt.com/gallery/images/knokey_david_1962d.jpg) It's actually a good thing I got a Stovebolt instead because John and Peggy don't have a F*** site!

I would really be kinda lost without this site. Anyhow, that's why I'm a stovebolter. How 'bout the rest of you?