That's cool, I like high school football (though here in the Bluegrass State, high school basketball is the state religion

) I personally always liked the freewheeling nature of the old lounge. Hoever, I just re-read John's post after making the change. He said:
Otherwise, let's keep this old truck-related. I, too, enjoyed the music posts and the garage-eating Godzilla figurines and even Kip's umty-million post thread about nothing, but as Hereclitus said, you never step in the same stream twice -- change is the only universal constant. And my collolary -- you can't throw a rock in a sewage puddle without splashing anybody. You can look at it as a few bad actors spoiled it for everyone or you can look at it as an opportunity for growth. OR, you can look at is as I do -- a very disappointing lesson in human nature.
[snip]
If it isn't strictly related to pre-73 GM trucks, then it isn't welcome on the Stovebolt Page. If you forget that, or have doubts, and get mad that something of yours gets deleted without explanation, blame me and only me. My moderators work for me.
OK, so what are the "new" guidelines for General? What is allowed and what isn't? :confused: High school football appears to be ok. What about pro football? What about jokes? What about my favorite rock and roll song? Or is it just a case of making a post and seeing if it will fly with the moderator? Inquiring minds want to know.