Sorry for my trip into the past.

I haven't gone there for many years.

When you are working on old trucks and cars, you kinda slip back there. Especially if you are like me and remember how it was then when those trucks were new....And we were young.

Maybe that's why when I touch old iron, I feel at home again. Maybe that's why I bother with it. I could buy a new Dodge Hemi right now. But where in the past could I go with that? I would rather waste my time bending a dented old car or truck back into what it was...and maybe bend me back like I was then too.

Gimme a break. I was better then. Let me restore myself.


A good friend will bail you outta jail...A true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "That was FUN!"

Send us your injured child:http://www.shrinershq.org/hospitals/index.html