I'll try again to post the images that would not post yesterday. Here is the corn head grease. It has stress and wear reducing additives and it was designed for one very specific application. And for that application it is very good. Before you go out and buy some I think you should see it. You can read the data sheets and all, learn about the nice additives it contains...but the consistency is not what GM engineers wanted. To me, that's the entire game. It is 0 grade, thicker than 00 (resembles chassis grease), is obviously not pourable and heat does not cause it to self-level. At least at 110 degrees it remains just what you see here. I've checked it. The other day I compared 0 grade to yogurt or maybe mayonnaise.
As I've said before, over the past 60 years I've seen several of these units. Some were okay and some were useless/dangerous and the most common reason for destruction/failure was the use of improper lubricant (in one case the grease had simply become a solidified tunnel shape and the worm, the ball nut and sector gear were bare---nothing in there could be used safely). I figured it had been run that way a long time. I screwed the adjustment down to the very end and it wobbled around at all points of use. Whatever you choose, good luck.
~ Jon 1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235 | T5 with 3.07 rear end