About 30 years ago, I was called in to mediate a dispute between a former student of my auto mechanics course and a machine shop that had built an engine for him- - - - -which became a chronic oil burner from the day it was installed. After doing a lot of "in the frame" diagnosis, they both agreed that the engine needed to be torn down. When I disassembled it, I discovered that one piston had been installed WITHOUT ITS OIL RINGS! Apparently the engine assembler was suffering from a bad case of Budweiser Fever when he put it together!
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!