No, I am not a distributor. Just an ex mechanic turned hobbyist. I talked with the owner of Eaton and could tell by conversing the subject he knew what he was talking about. I got a 5 HP twin cylinder pump. It pushes the same CFM or better than any 5 hp you can buy at Home Depot or Menards. The motor is a true 5 horse, not a "peak" horse power motor. It also does the work at about half the RPM as the others. I probably spent $100 to 200 more because of shipping, but I just have to agree with what the owner told me and from my experience with mine. I would buy another in a heartbeat.

Another note, The big compressors "down town" are dual stage. Mine is a single stage. I also called the owner and he talked as long as I wanted. Just pick out one of his compressors and read his specs and descriptions. That's what sold me.