Hey Builder, I have seen this brand (Eaton) for sale before, but have not heard any un-biased opinions. Are you a distributor, or connected to the Manufacturer in any other way?
I was researching screw type compressors a while back for the company that I work for, and decided to purchase a 30 hp compressor by the name of "ABAC". The decision to purchase was based mainly on seeing a couple models in operation locally and talking with the company owners. (There is also a local company available to service them also). The only other experience that I have had with screw type compressors were "Quincy" brand, which are great compressors but cost more than we wanted to spend.
So far the ABAC has served us well, the only glitch is the control panel sometimes changes to its default screen language which I believe is French. It is no big deal to switch it back, just more of a nuisance.
John