I purchased a craftsman about 3 years ago and it really does a great job even when using the bead blasting cabinet. It is 7hp, 80 gal tank, twin cyl professional style with 175psi and 16.9 cfm. I got it while on sale and a 10% craftsman club discount. No shipping. Total cost then was $805. It is doing a great job but in all fairness I suggest doing what I did...shop, shop, shop around and see what your money will buy. Some are ridulous, some are cheap, some to expensive for what you get. Do your homework and above all else, get twice what you think you need or at leat one and one half times the maximum cfm you expect to use and you will be happy.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile