oldieoldie, I didn't have to search for wheels but I was able to find tires at a great price. I bought 4 Michelin 22.5" RV tires that were like new from a Craigslist add, $75 each, I bought 4 Firestone 10R 22.5 used virgin steer tires from a big truck shop at $65 each. I had 3 wheels sandblasted and painted them myself, I had 4 wheels blasted and powdercoated at the big truck shop, all together I have less than $1200 in tires and wheels. I agree that I was lucky not to buy any wheels, mine were pretty rusty but all hold air and the tire shop would not have mounted them if they were deemed unsafe. All seven of mine are 6 lug Budd, 22.5"


1957 Chevrolet 5700 LCF 283 SM420 2 speed rear, 1955 IH 300U T/A, 1978 Corvette 350 auto, 1978 Yamaha DT175, 1999 Harley Davidson Softail Fat Boy