Regular 10 lug 18 wheeler wheels and tires can be used- - - -just rotate the lug pattern halfway between the existing holes and drill the wheels for the smaller diameter pattern. A machine shop with a dividing head on a Bridgeport mill would be the most accurate method, but a center for an original widowmaker wheel would make a very acceptable drilling template as long as it's centered properly. Either chamfer the holes for lug-centered wheels, or make a spacer ring to press onto the hub for a hub-centered wheel with flat lug nuts.
Jerry
I was thinking about this Jerry. Do you think lug centric would be ok for my dump truck or are you thinking more for the 1/2 tons? I cut the center out of another junk 20" wheel I had. I love the idea of being able to use cheaper and plentiful 22.5 set ups. I'm in need of tires and I'm looking at $2k for replacement 20" tires, tubes and bibs. A whole lot of grunt work too. Thanks.