I’m now back to looking at wheels and tires for the 6400. When I got rid of the widow makers I got 8R19.5 all around from an RV so I could still roll it around. I don’t know a lot about tires and rims, so I have a few questions.
1) I’m thinking about using these rims and wonder if they would be limited to the same size tire. 19.5 has some taller tires, but they are also wider. Would it be possible to still use these rims for say, 265/70 R19.5 to get a taller tire.
2) The tires have been off for a while and I am wondering about the rings in the picture. Mostly where they go and if still needed with modern tires and rims. The rings on the back have 10 holes, the front have 5. Any help would be appreciated. I’m really not excited about the cost of going to 22.5 wheels and tires.