"Thor" originally had 20 inch wheels and tires. After checking prices and availability, I opted to use the 19.5's. I have less than $800.00 in 7 wheels and 6 new radial tires (Used spare tire).

I understand the 45 mph, the current rear end a 4.88 - 1 ratio. It's good for 55 -60mph without winding it too tight , about 2800rpm.
Attachments
20230722_112612.jpg (517.61 KB, 139 downloads)
Thor, original wheels and tires
20230809_180441.jpg (489.49 KB, 136 downloads)
Thor, current 19.5 wheels and tires.

Last edited by TUTS 59; 03/13/2025 1:32 PM. Reason: add images

~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane