Thanks for all the info. I've got the window track on and drying overnight it should be good to clean up this evening..
Took the wing vent out (ugh) and masked the door off and painted the rest that needed it just now.. I'll let it sit in the sun and cure until I get home from my shop tonight.

I need to paint a bit on the very bottom of the outside bottom of the door (blue) after I stop and get some on the way home.. then that should take care of painting. On this door at least..but now I know what needs to be painted so it should go faster next time.

next up is the door seal. That should be fun with the black adhesive..

Doug
Attachments
IMG_0203.jpeg (354.41 KB, 98 downloads)

Last edited by T-Doug; 10/27/2024 4:55 PM.

1954 Chevy 3100
One problem solved doesn’t seem to shorten the list
Montgomery, AL
In Project Journals