Thanks Ron, I have some of the CRL stuff on the way. Ordered from a reputable source. I saw what looks like a Steele sticker on your tube of 3m 08509. I assume you bought that before it went away. How do the two products compare? I'll check into that cleaner stuff as well. I was hoping to install glass over Christmas when my Daughter and Son in law were here, but didn't have the right stuff. I suppose I could have just installed the glass, as the sealant goes in afterward. Seems I'm almost always waiting on something to arrive to work on the truck.

Alvin, a number of years back I saw charges for skateboards and hooker clothes - something a 60+ year old wouldn't be buying, and reported them. I think that time a waiter at a restaurant copied the numbers from my card, but can't prove it. Sure wish people were more honest.


Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.