I realize there's little about this in the way of instructions at the site here. I've been meaning to write a tech tip but other things have gotten in the way plus it has been too hot. This really isn't what most people use between the glass and the rubber but I suppose you could. It mostly is used between the cab and the rubber and you'd shoot in a bead of between 1/4 and 3/8". That's where water will be harbored and what will rust. Also there is movement between the cab and the rubber but not generally between the rubber and glass. Usually a urethane sealer is used between the glass and the rubber and you won't need much of that at all...certainly not a whole tube on one windshield. The rubber should already fit pretty tightly against the glass once the windshield is in place. From what I would guess 3M is not making the product due to lack of demand.


~ Jon
1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235 | T5 with 3.07 rear end