Kevin , I used the 3M stuff once and I'm thinking it was much "thicker" . Yes,I bought it from Steel when I purchased the windshield seal. I'm hoping that the runny nature of the CRL will allow it to creep into the area's required and fix the leak issue. I note that the FAM Sect. 14 , Sheet 5.00 has some sealing instructions ....but I could not figure out how to make #2 happen without creating a big mess when roping in the windshield seal. I've had two different installers install my windshield and it was not painless as I had to help the second guy.....Let us know how it goes.


Ron - - Dusty53
1954 Chevy 3604
In the Gallery Forum
"You can't dance with the Devil and then wonder why you're still in Hell."
"They will forget what you've said, and they will forget what you have done but they will never forget the way you made them feel."